The Water of the Word
That He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That He might present it to Himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. (Ephesians 5:26-27 KJV)
"Every life-giving and healing process that happens inside our body happens with water. Most experts insist that the majority of Americans are chronically under-hydrated and should drink more water, and the reasons behind their insistence are solid."
"Though everyone understands the vital importance of water, it is impossible to find solid information about dehydration statistics. On the Internet the consensus is that 75 percent of Americans are dehydrated but medical science does not weigh in on this statistic."
"We can assume that dehydration is a real problem, especially for those who believe that beverages like coffee and sodas can substitute for pure drinking water. Eating and drinking the wrong foods will lead to dehydration. Foods such as fruits and vegetables are supposed to provide 20 percent of our water intake – junk foods do little to help us remain fully hydrated." 
Symptoms of Physical Dehydration are Similar to Spiritual Dehydration
Mild to Moderate Dehydration:
• Dry, sticky mouth/Dry skin (Psalm 63:1)
• Sleepiness or tiredness (Isaiah 40:31)
• Thirst (Psalm 42:1)
• Few or no tears when crying (they considered not the miracle of the loaves: for their heart was hardened. Mk 6:52)
• Headache (something that causes worry or difficulty)
• Constipation (a state in which the usual flow of something is blocked or obstructed)
• Irritability and confusion in adults
• Sunken eyes (affects vision) (Proverbs 29:18)
• Shriveled and dry skin that lacks elasticity and doesn't "bounce back"